Wednesday, June 22, 2005

What's It All About, AirTran?

Give me my seventh freaking flight free, ok?! I need to check up on that tally...AirTran isn't cheating me out of anything I have coming my way.

Coming my way?

Like some sort of airplane in the sky? Like a plane going to LaGuardia in August? Yeah, like that!

Stupid bug man came to spray at 8:30 this morn,
-don't worry guys-
I moved to the couch downstairs
and slept an extra hour and a half.

that's the newest first-place poem on poetry.com. I wrote it. Jealous much?

It's called "Je, FĂȘte"
which is French.

What is my life without your love? Who am I without you by my side? George Harrison said that. I'm pretty glad he said that. Once George Harrison was attacked by a man named Michael Abrams, which was my father's name. The Georgia Abramses adore George Harrison, though - we'd never attack such a man.

Jamais.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home