Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I Used A Pricing Gun!

...and it was more fun than I could've ever hoped to imagine.


so let's see funny stuff funny stuffffffffff
... to writttttteeeeeee.....here we go...about to get funnnnnyyyy...wow it's really not happening.


How about what I dreamed last night:

I wanted to get off a plane and then when I tried, the plane (which had landed and was connected to the airport with a walking bridge) was in the air again and I was flung temporarily into the air. Then this really pissed-off flight attendant pulled me back in, which in turn, pissed me off. So I could still sort of fly (because of the gravity? (what?)) and I flew into the cabin again, which was now a banquet hall, and there was this devilish guy who was trying to charm the entire gala of former plane passengers. I flew at the awful-in-disguise guy, but the flying was really shaky and low to the ground, and then when I got to him, I did a really half-assed job of punching him out. For instance, I'd try to punch him but then I'd finish the punch before it hit his face, so it was like a little nudge at his face every time. Then he pulled out a knife. He let me keep trying to beat him up, but I knew he was going to get tired of this farce and knife me before too long. I woke up when I got too bored with not beating him up. That was a useless dream.

And it was the second dream I've had where I could fly. Both flying dreams let me down, though - in both of them, I could only fly like two feet off the ground and I constantly felt like I was hooked up on a climbing rope that gave me waaaaaay too much slack. And I could never really propel myself forward. My first flying dream had something to do with The Stand.

Nothing was crazier than the underwater-train-alligator dream. NOTHING. Maybe Hannah and Tess are crazier. But they're not dreams, OR ARE THEY?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home