Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Is This The Little Girl I Carried?

I'm working on a birthday wishlist even as I type, so

get ready

for

a

veritable

WEALTH

of

options

to get me on/before/in the vicinity of 13 september.
Which is twenty years -to the day- after I was born.

I packed and mailed four boxes today. It was ROUGH, friends. I dropped the big one on the sidewalk outside the post office. Then I pretty much left it there because that's just how I roll. Sorry, box. Maybe you shouldn't be so big next time.

I'm flying back to New York tomorrow, and I can't even try to accept it. The idea that THREE and a HALF months have gone by since I've seen such friends as:
1) Indiana Hedgay
2) Viper (alias Go-To-Bed Hillier)
3) Tess the Desk (even though I just made that up, I feel like it's an amazing nickname for the only girl to put the T in TAB)
is as bizarre as your wrinkly, wrinkly fingers.

"no visible shaking"

that's the last three words of what paris just said. Name that Show! Katherine can. Probably a bunch of other people can. Venture a guess if you must. yawn the comments section is always open...to the bourgeoisie.

How bourgeois!

1 Comments:

Blogger cal cal said...

SURE FLY back to New York when all the gas prices skyrocket. Leave us in this mess. You little...

Happy Early Birthday!

(Sophia walks in dressed in all black.)

Dorothy: Ma, where have you been?
Sophia: I'll give you a hint. The guest of honor had lipstick on her teeth and she didn't give a damn.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home