Monday, August 29, 2005

Living The Dream

Oh my God what is the Weiner Philharmonic doing in "Starved?"

that wasn't the 'living' of 'the dream' I was referring to, but now I can't remember what I was referring to, and I'm just pretty excited about seeing Gabe Liedman behind the main anorexic guy at the Eating Disorder Support Group.

What was I thinking about when I decided to use this entry title? Maybe it was the fact that I finally saw Ode to Billy Joe last night. Robby Benson, Robbbbbbbbyy Bennnnnnsonnnnnn can you hear me?! Can you hear me say that I love you?! The movie's theory of why Billy Joe threw himself off the Tallahatchie Bridge threw me a complete curveball. Did NOT see it coming. Nope, not at all.

ROBBY!

So I mean, what I guess I'm going to do right now is maybe catch a little shut-eye. Whoooo-eeeeeee 11:39 pm, what a night!

No binging for 90 days? That's hardly fair, anorexic-girl-who-is-friends-with-main-anorexic-guy. Hardly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home