Friday, September 23, 2005

))<>((

"You poop into my butt hole and I poop into your butt hole...back and forth. Forever."

That's right, I saw You and Me and Everyone We Know. And what's more, I liked it.

Little tip: if you're making a movie and you specifically want ME to like it, just make sure there's some little kid talking about poop in there somewhere. But make sure the poop is actually somehow a crazy symbolic thing that, even if it has no meaning, makes me feel like there might be some somewhere.

If you don't cry, it isn't love.

I might've accidentally insulted my Italian teacher this afternoon. He was wearing a Che Guevara shirt and after class, I stayed behind to tell him that there's an article about Che Guevara in the newspaper today:

Seriously, I Know You're Smart

Me: I have something important to tell you. There's an article about Che Guevara in the newspaper today.

Vlad: in italian accent What did the article say?

Me: It was just saying that there are always Che Guevara things around college campuses but nobody really knows anything about him-

Vlad: Oh I know what he did

Me: I'm sure you do! (completely not sarcastically) Me starts walking out as the big, heavy door starts closing

Vlad: He was a revolutionary leader-

Me: already awkwardly out the door...bon weekend?

Vlad: still talking about Che Guevara, probably even now at 2:20 am

Me: slaps forehead once out of the classroom

yet still pretty pleased with herself


FIN


You know what you should listen to right now?
"Back on the Chain Gang" by the Pretenders.
And it would probably be a good idea to sing the "whooooaaaaoaoa" part really loudly, and at the end of every line (even though they only do it at the end of every fourth line (or so)).

You might thank me for it later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dollar Boner said...

becky becky becky. i was wondering what the title thing was. I am completely grossed out. But my friend Sam, yes Sam Robinson wore a Che Guevara shirt yesterday. I didnt' say anything. Maybe I should've made fun of him. That sucks about your teacher thinking you insuled him though.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home