Thursday, September 29, 2005

Guys, I Think I'm Goin' For It

and also, I think we're LOST!

Foot doctor appointment...to be scheduled tomorrow

Fruit Paunch rehearsal...to be completed an hour and a half ago

First shopping venture since school started...to be embarked upon on Friday

Considering changing above "venture" to "adventure"...to be contemplated further

Contemporary Civilizations...to be awake for in six and a half hours

Let's say something new, guys. I'm on a blog-checking cycle that's so frequent it's killing me. tick tick tick two minutes: are there any new comments on Katherine's blog?! Next, and even more urgently, has Holly written a new anecdote about her zany Furman life?! And what about my blog?! Has anyone commented on it since I wrote it (two minutes and forty seconds ago)?

I need a hobby/boyfriend/drive to leave my room/autumn jacket/developing taste for celery/jet-pack/paying commercial gig/sign language club meeting.

That's all I need, just that and this chair and this remote control AND THAT'S ALL I NEED. Just those things, and also this ashtray and that's all.

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

remember that time my arm hurt alot? maybe that was like your foot?

I think it was hurting alot because I took 10 midols in one day. Perhaps that is the source of your foot pain. but i could be way off. I guess that's why they never gave me that doctor's degree.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home