Friday, September 23, 2005

You're My Girl! or Waltz

Museum day!

Homework time!

There's a very good chance that I won't be funny at the show next week!

And I feel unnaturally confident and excited for the two papers I have to write (mostly because they're for Film and Art Hum, which are really fake classes, mostly) (mostly).

SO...
If you don't have a song to sing, you're ok-
you know how to get along humming!
If you don't have a date, celebrate!
Go off and sit on the lawn and do nothing-
'cause it's just what you must do and nobody does it anymore.

2 Comments:

Blogger cal cal said...

Gotta love those fake classes. Sounds like my "Music Appreciation Class!!" hehe.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Find out Official Kerala lottery result Today from Kerala lotteries Kerala Lottery ... Daily Lottery Published Pournami Lottery.
Click Here

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home