Saturday, March 18, 2006

Hope Grows Greener Than Grass Stains

we've been filming the varsity show trailer since I've been back at school. I'll write all about where you can see it once it's online.

Here are the things I started to write but decided against:
-Lordy lordy lordy
-I haven't taken a vitamin in a while
-this break has been too busy to be a break

I didn't like any of those, but at least they're filling up space. Maybe I'll go back and erase them, since I really don't like any of them at all. I guess I sort of like the vitamin one, but it's untrue.

I went back to the ear nose throat doctor and I've definitely got nodes, for whose sake I should go to this crazy speech therapist. Yeah, I guess I'll go OH SO MUCH MONEY WHY DOES ALL MY MONEY GO DOWN THE TOILET WHY WHY WHY

I'm wearing a shirt inside-out.

Chances are like 90%-95% that I'll get to visit Hannah tonight. Where? At the late George Plimpton's apartment. That's not a lie.

I just don't understand why, if the krystal building is right there, why there can't be krystals in my mouth and then my stomach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home