Wednesday, March 08, 2006

In A Gross, Gross, Painful Can

Just in case you were wondering

I got the article from last time, the one about the opposite twins (ha-ha?), from Alison, who is currently in the next room over. She's studying for her CC midterm this afternoon. She was eating a bagel the last time I saw her. She's the new vice president for the French Cultural Society.
SO SUCK ON THAT, MAISON FRANCAISE.

Alison and Krotov and I were in my room not twenty minutes ago, eating oreo chocostix and bagels. We were talking about my womanly campaign. Here's how it went:

Me: Hey mark, do you want to join the campaign? You already wear makeup and brush your teeth at least twice a day.
Mark: yes, yes that sounds like a great idea.
Me: Do you wear jewelry? I have to start doing that more.
Alison: Yeah, he's wearing a ring.
Mark: Does a cock-ring count? (note here the way Mark always says "cock" when he could say any other word for penis)
Me: that depends - does it wrap around, or is it more like a Prince Albert?
Mark: what's a prince albert?
Alison: it's...I...you can't even describe it.
Me: couldn't even...begin to-
Mark: we could google it-
Me: OK!

that's how we found the website at the top.

And THIS is how I squandered the hour I had left before my film midterm.
Study? naw, dude. Write an entry about prince alberts? see above.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said...

Interestingly enough I was curious...you are full of mischief and surprises Ms. Abrams it is quite delightful :)

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home