Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Ci Sono Dei Segni Dappertutto

How do I have six distinct bug bites on my left foot? They're so damn itchy. I'm in hell.


I made out a rough draft of my reading list for the summer:

-"Look Back in Anger" (Osborne)
-"Barefoot in the Park" (Simon)
-"Rhinoceros" (Ionesco)
-"the Birthday Party" (Pinter)
-"Park your car in Harvard Yard" (Horovitz)
--all of the above are plays that Richie Tenenbaum painted Margot Tenenbaum reading--
--all of the below have a good chance of being read--
-"A Number" (Caryl Churchill)
-Collected Plays of Neil Simon, vol. 1,2,4 (Simon)
-Congo (Crichton)
-About A Boy (Hornby) (maybe)
-I'll probably try to actually read Lolita the whole way through, since last time I stopped at the part where I had stopped watching the movie, so I couldn't fathom what else could happen past Lolita coming home from camp.
-some of those short stories from my Structure & Style class that I never read


Come on! Come on! Come on!
It's time to get it started - YEAH
The only thing that's left to do
is cure the broken-hearted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home