Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Roy Scheider, The Show Stopper

great news! It actually was a stitch!

I found out today when I went back for the maxillofacial surgeon's check-up.
Not only: did I not have whitefish salad stuck in my gum for days
But also: all the nurses in the office were really happy to see me.
Why?
Because apparently the anesthesia fucked me up to HILARIOUS proportions after the surgery. Every nurse I saw this morning was like "good morni- OH HI! hahaha good morning! How are you doing?!" Mom said I did the whole "I coulda been a contender" thing at least four times. Also, I apparently asked them to explain the procedure every time someone new came into the room.

Girls named Becky on tv shows are generally assholes. One exception is Roseanne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home