Thursday, August 24, 2006

Your Associates

1) I moved into EC

2) my room's transformation into The Lodge is in progress

3) I miss home more than I anticipated

4) EC's effing CHRONIC, though.

5) Plus, I'm already living the dream, and by that I mean that I've already eaten cereal in my pajamas in the living room while watching TV. My own living room to eat cereal in!

6) this whole wood-and-yellow paint thing might not work out, after all. The desk and closet and all that are also wood, but they're this assy yellowish wood. The wood-and-yellow paint thing really only works with like, mahogany wood and sunflower yellow paint. So it might not work out.

7) Just the same, I've already put up one strip of wood contact paper on my window-wall. And I'm buying more today.

8) AND I'm getting my ipod fixed for the fourth time today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dollar Boner said...

what is the wood-yellow paint thing? good luck getting your ipod fixed.

1:26 PM  
Blogger kat said...

I am so psyched for your lodge/room.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home