Tuesday, October 30, 2007

To Be Honest, I Feel Like I Need Some Water

I'm three pages into two 2-page response papers. A-HA that shouldn't be a big deal, right?! But no, I don't even know what I'm responding to. Whatever I eat what I want.

Remember "Out of This World" with Evie Plumb and the mom from "Even Stevens?" Where the teenage daughter is half-alien, so she can pause time by putting her hands together? If I could do that at night, it would be great because I could sleep longer. After a few years of that, I might be older than I think I am. BUT THINK HOW WELL-RESTED!

Katherine was right about What's Up Doc? I laughed like a hyena when Madeline Kahn dragged that lady face-down on the ground who was holding onto her ankles. Also when the bartender smashed into door. You'd just have to trust me unless you want to watch the movie and I'll tell you which parts I'm talking about. Just ask! And when the jewel thief tries to distract the rich lady by tackling her over and over. It was an understated tackle, over and over again. Oh man, just rent it and you'll see!

Fourth page fourth page hmm. Oral History Archives. Respond, please.

If I ever teach anything where there's a written test, I'm just going to be like "the Renaissance (or whatever). Respond." And all those kids'll be like "WHAAAAAA?" and I'll be like "I don't even know how a grade curve works" and they'll be like "my wrist!!!! my wrist!!! oww!!" and I'll be like "you should've pulled a gertrude stein" and they'll agree.

it got so cold!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You definitely need to do the written test thing, maybe add a Simran Sahni qestion mark at the end. 8th grade Physics. Respond?
haha

2:52 PM  
Blogger kat said...

haha yeah now i want to watch that movie. oh young streisand

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home