Monday, October 22, 2007

Where'd I Put The Baby?!

I can't find a coursepack I just bought. I'm dehydrated because I can only remember drinking one glass of water during the day (every day since college started). I'm getting organized!

Youtube isn't letting me post the music video on this blog.
BLOGGY: What? Are you joking?
ME: No. Sorry.
BLOGGY: "Sorry?" Youtube is "sorry?"
ME: No, I'm sorry.
BLOGGY: Well how does youtube feel?
ME: I don't know.
BLOGGY: "You don't know?"
ME: Don't you think I'm trying?
BLOGGY: Can't you see I'm crying?
ME: I...I never thought of that. Hang on. (ME dials phone, presses "speaker," and sets it on the table)
VOICE: Bloggy? It's me, Youtube. I'm sorry. I really can't say just how sorry I am.
ME: (Presses "end.") How do you feel?
BLOGGY: As soon as it sinks in, I'll feel much better.

fin

I'm using different colored pens to fill in my datebook in the hopes of not forgetting as much this week. WISH ME LUCK!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with your colored pens! my busted knee feels better thanks. also umbrella canes are awesome, maybe you should just use one all the time.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home