Sunday, October 14, 2007

I Never Thought Of Living In A Boxcar

This week's Amoxicillin Variety Hour: You're Welcome!
(beware that it starts in the middle of the show, runs to the end of the show, then in the middle it has the beginning of the show. BEWARE!!)

other than that, I have done the following things:
-made matzah ball soup
-taken possession of a broken 200lb typewriter, several kurt vonnegut books, and a picture my dad made when he was little
-listened to several Camp Inch archives
-cleaned my room BIG TIME
-sent out a few thank-you notes finally
-built two shelves!

ok great HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYBODY

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

Even though I really despised those boxcar children novels because I always felt they should be more racy, I always imagined my life on a boxcar as a child would be full of intrigue.

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home