Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The Adventures Of Meat & Meat

Do you know what a cigarette cup is? I just found out. It's where at parties in the 60s and 70s, people would have tiny little cups just the right size to hold a few cigarettes and they'd set them out at parties so people could smoke. And they had little decorative ashtrays that matched. I just inherited two sets of them. I have three small white ones and two brilliant blue ones with ashtrays. I feel like they'll make good schnapps glasses, and the ashtrays can hold candy. I can't afford to smoke cigarettes, throat-wise and money-wise. I wish I could, cool-wise. But then what would I drink schnapps out of?

The other day I saw David Sedaris on the street. Two days ago I ordered two shelves (one bookshelf thing and one wire thing for shoes) from walmart.com. They were extraordinarily cheap. Hump day tomorrow! Get out your camels a-ha-ha-ha please thank you! Take my wife, please.

Yesterday I thought about the sentence, "take my wife, please," and laughed about it for twenty minutes straight. Oh my God, take my wife, please! Take her! She's yours! Just get her off my case! My joke's not working? How about you take my wife! Please?

I have to read Islam and do a beat sheet for Moonstruck. And some sit-ups should probably go in there somewhere. OR I could just go to sleep before even ten o'clock. Alright, that works.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

those cigarette things sound amazing. i also wish i could afford to smoke, cool wise.

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home