Thursday, December 09, 2004

Just Give Me Half a Chance!

WHAT DO I ENJOY?

1) Tropical starburst...such as fruit punch or mango or kiwi
2) "Tenderness" by General Public (the song that plays during the very last scene of Clueless)
3) Retardedly gorgeous (if sporadic) naps
4) Turning in papers
5) Rain-walks
6) Situations that seem surreal/ feeling like a walking exhibition of Post Modern art
7) Totino's Pizza Rolls
8) Taking turns telling jokes with the kids I used to babysit
9) When Katherine tells me I'm "funny today"
10) Singing really loudly while driving
11) Singing to myself on the sidewalk to ward off crazies
12) Making lists
13) Receiving packages at the Lerner Package Center
14) Strangers with Candy
15) Seeing people I've missed very much
16) "Ready To Take A Chance Again" by one MISTER Barry Manilow
17) Tiny little toddler babies (because they are so very small)
18) Realizing that I feel better after feeling sick for a while
19) the number 54...it reminds me of a tomato
20) Rounding out lists to clean numbers

ahhhhh list of things I enjoy...you always make me feel nice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home