Thursday, December 09, 2004

That. Was. Amazing. (Keep in mind: I can never take naps)

I can't believe I don't spend every day of my life like this -

Around 7 am, I took the nicest walk OF MY LIFE around campus as the sun came up. I picked up my mail, read a lovely Christmas card from Katherine, and took a leisurely shower.

The rest of the day seemed like one of those days where you just didn't get enough sleep the night before. I thought I could make it until regular-going-to-bed-time...even though I was tired...BUT

I was convinced/convinced myself at 5 pm that I could take a nap and wake up before the Dining Hall closed at 8.

3:09 AM - woke up in my bed with ridiculous, stabbing Charlie Horse.

Currently - still tired, but not sleepy tired. My stomach doesn't feel like eating. I can't really do work. Maybe I'll watch a movie or something

CONCLUSION: Staying up all night long is...THE best thing that's ever happened to me. I'm 100% sure it's my soulmate. Guys, I'm sure there's a babe out there for you. (concernedly) Peace Out.

Maybe half of everything I say is a direct Napoleon Dynamite quotation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home