Thursday, January 06, 2005

The Girls Are Planning On Calling You "Fatty-fat Fat Fat"

As always, junior sleuth Katherine guessed right - the title of my last entry was inspired by the Gilmore Girls that was on last night. I also added a little Airplane flavor to it. Most of my titles come from tv show lines that I hear...maybe I should make a contest where people guess where my entries' titles come from. Ok, it's a contest now. Guess where this one came from.

What Else What Else. I'm sad today. I've been sad a lot lately. And it's not I-need-to-be-cheered-up sad; it's more like I'm-sad-and-there's-nothing-that-anyone-or-anything-can-do-about-it sad. I don't know what's going on. I listened to "Wild Horses" today and that really didn't help much. It's a shame that so many beautiful songs are also sad...because I can't really ever enjoy them the way I want to. I wrote a little bit yesterday and it made me feel better for a while. Maybe the key is actually doing stuff. Like writing more or taking walks or seeing friends.

I've got to figure something out. I was dancing a little today and that seemed to help. It was to that David Bowie song from The Life Aquatic's trailer...what is it called? Ah yes, "Queen Bitch."

Hey Katherine, remember Abnormally Long Torso Girl? Haha she was a keeper.

I'm suddenly thinking of some cartoon that I believe Taylor Nilan and Jeff Hajek drew for the Green & Gold that starred an abnormally long hot dog man...the wiener was too long for the bun and it made me laugh for like three or four months straight. I should dig up that issue and try to cheer myself up with it.

I wore a lot more sweatshirts when I was little. I bought a nice green shirt today.

1 Comments:

Blogger the_invisible_hand said...

Yo.
you shouldn't be sad after it is useful. I mean i am all for experiencing the range of human emotion, and i think sadness can be beautiful, but when it is oppressive and ceases to be something that enlightens you, it isn't beneficial to your soul. Therefor, you should learn what your mind is trying to teach you and you will have a fresh take on life and will take pleasure in the odd thngs as normally advertised (i am british).
btw: i totally knew that was from gilmore girls.

peace,
~josh

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home