Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Maybe I Should Talk More About TV

Survey Time!!
--Do you say "penchant" more like
1) pin-schawnt
OR
2) pension..t ?

Just wondering. In response to Josh's comment to a few entries ago, holla back to the nineties sitcom "Weird Science." I freaking LOVED that show. Really, I lived for it. USAm (look - a double entendre! (USA and AM)) ran my mornings for the first 14 years of my life. First it was "Wings", then some "Just The Ten Of Us," then "Major Dad", more "Wings," maybe a little "Something So Right", then "Parker Lewis Can't Lose" and...of course..."Weird Science."

I don't think I watched the "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" series much. Strange. It seems like I would.

I went back to school today and saw people. IT was GOOD. I'm really not sure how I feel about this "Queer Eye for the Straight Girl." It seems completely unnatural, and it has great potential to turn depressing.

And another thing! I don't think we get the We Channel anymore. MAN!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dollar Boner said...

Hitting up the blogs like they're drunk Furman boys. That are easy. Well whatevs, I hit up more blogs than I ever did guys. SO it is obviously me, holls mcgee. AND I am answering your survey.

I say...well actually I SAY it like pension..t. but I always think of it in my mind the way the 96 Rock guy said it, which is definitely like pen-chahhnt. More like #1. So take your pick.

"I remember throwing punches around and preaching from my chair. Well who are you?!?"

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home