Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Joey, Have You Ever Seen A Ballroom Dance Competition?

I just ate a buttload of ham. I don't know why! We had like half of a honeybaked ham leftover from Christmas and so I washed my hands and pulled off a bunch of pieces and then piled them three inches high on a (smallish) plate and ate them all. Why? Why? Why? I don't even like ham. Especially not cold cuts. Honeybaked ham is the only kind I touch. And I just touched a lot of it. With my mouth.

So now my stomach is full of honeybaked ham and I can't really move around that much. I bet it's hard for actors to pretend to laugh really hard. No one likes to hear fake laughter. Uggghhhhh belly...so...full....ham....aaaueugughgh.

ham! I have yet to shower today. Don't worry, though! I will! Probably in like ten minutes or so. As soon as the ham permits.

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

I was just watching gilmore girls and the grandma asked rory if she had ever seen a ballroom dance competition. Is that where you got that from. haha. that sounds like a question in parade. "Do you think J.Lo's career has suffered because of Gigli?" "Do you think the war in Iraq will ever end?"

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home