Sunday, January 09, 2005

Hear Me Like Marlon!

Stella! Stellllllllaaaaaa!

I'm very excited these days because Stella (a triumvirate of hilarity) is coming out with TV series and Shorts and Dvds. These products are exiting their bodies via the wazoo! Heck, take a break from this stupid blog (bloggy, they're only words) to watch some Stella Shorts. I suggest that you watch a few, then I progressively dare you to not laugh.

Yesterday I told Katherine that it must be hilarious to go through life without a sense of humor. To go through everything without laughing, to say "I guess I just don't get it" over and over again. She told me that it would be a shame because they wouldn't think it's hilarious. So I punched her in the face and shoved her head at the passenger seat's window. Eventually, we came to a consensus. There Are No Catch-22s!.

Except this Catch-22:
When I grow old and have children, I will be pissed if they get taller than me (ie taller than five feet), but I will be disappointed if they stay really short. I want normal-sized children, for Pete's sake! But I swear, if those little jerks get one inch taller than their mother...

Stellllllllllllllllaaaaaaaa! I tried to go to their fall '04 stage production of Sixteen Candles, but the "server broke and my tickets were lost." What-the-fuck-ever. I still love Stella. Do you hear me, Stella?! Stellllllllaaaaa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home