Friday, January 07, 2005

The Things We Do For Dental Hygiene

Just got back from the dentist. As I sat/lay in the exam chair, I realized that I was sitting in like form-dentist's office. I'll explain:

10cc's "The Things We Do For Love" played quietly throughout the office as I sat/lay/reclined? in the chair, facing a wall of windows. The small tv in the ceiling-corner showed Fox News tsunami coverage (on mute). I stared at the trees through the windows and saw white/gray/snowy sky behind them. Leafless dark branches streaked the sky all over and I stared at this one little square of branches for a long time. The office smelled sanitary. I wore the paper bib. My teeth were continually poked.

It wasn't the shadow - it was Form Dentist.

Dawson's dad is going to die soon. I should let my dog back inside. I'm going to sew a Z on my sweater. I have a strong urge to never see The Phantom of the Opera. My teeth! They're so fresh and so clean-clean!

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

I'm watching the family feud. Is that what you are seeing with your madre tonight? (Phantom of the Opera) If so I'm extremely sorry.

I'm quite excited about our portraits. And I did leave my hair curly today in anticipation. That's right I have found out recently that my hair is naturally wavy, but today its bordering on curly. go figure. Anyway I feel that wavy hair is really more appropriate for the situation.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home