Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I Guess I Don't Know Much Anymore

1) I've lost over half of my vocabulary. Just ask Amanda. Last night, I could barely remember the words for "find" and "pin."
2) I just watched that Robert Downey, Jr. movie where four ghosts follow him around. I might have cried at the end. At the end of a shit movie that came on the Oxygen Channel on a Tuesday night.
3) I toured Roswell's finest parks with Mark today. Then I got really sleepy.
4) I keep wearing my new red "Coke is it!" t-shirt. I bought it Sunday and have worn it everyday since then. I will wash it soon.
5) Both of my feet just fell asleep at the same time.
6) I dyed my hair yesterday afternoon. It doesn't look any different. I dyed it light brown which is dumb because it's already dark brown. I knew my hair wouldn't turn light brown. Here's why I did it: so maybe the dye would color in my gray hairs and they'd look like subtle highlights...maybe? Yeah?
7) In this bluish laptop light, my knuckles and backs-of-my-fingers betray every single line. My skin is like a desert, apparently. I guess I should use more hand lotion or something. Or somezing.
8) I should have gone to bed when I was tired, at 8 o'clock. Now I'm just a dry-handed, not-knowing-words, coke-shirt-wearing, false-hair-color weenie. And I can't stop watching Gilmore Girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home