Monday, January 10, 2005

Ha-ha...Tutelage

Such a funny word.

You know, I don't blame Cher (from Clueless) for not knowing that Christian was gay. He was kind of leading her on a little, and I personally have absolutely no gaydar, so I understand her mistake. Besides, she ends up with Paul Rudd, so...you know. Not too shabby.

Maybe I should take the Special K Challenge. I already know it wouldn't work out.

Now I know what you're all thinking: you're thinking, is it "Nobody does it like Sara Lee" or is it "Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee?" Well friends, I'm here to tell you which one it is. It's the second one. "Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee." Which is true on so many levels.

I shall call Amanda and we shall parade around Tech-area Atlanta, galavanting our little hearts out. But of course everyone knows that our hearts are big. The biggest around!!

All of a sudden, whipped cream has lost its tastiness! How could that have happened?! And another thing! I always thought that Brittany Murphy was chubby in Clueless and that's how we're all so sure that she recently contracted anorexia. But I'm slowly realizing that she was pretty thin in Clueless, too. One time I accidentally damaged Wesleyan's private property.

2 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

I was just thinking that I was going to take the Special K challenge because they offer special K in the cafeteria. And then I was thinking that it wouldn't work out! But I think I will try anyway.

1:50 PM  
Blogger kat said...

list of good or great (smog) songs:

Dress Sexy at My Funeral
Easily Led
Bloodflow
Nineteen
Cold Discovery
No Dancing
Teenage Spaceship *
Hit the Ground Running *
Rain on Lens
Live as if Someone is Always Watching You
Short Drive
Red Apples
I was a Stranger *
Ex-Con
Feather by Feather ***
Butterflies Drowned in Wine
Truth Serum
Our Anniversary *
A Guiding Light **
A Hit

So I just went through my itunes and picked out the smog songs I like, but the stars denote the ones you MUST download. haha. enjoy.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home