Sunday, February 27, 2005

Mike Show Dream

I had a dream last night that Michael Showalter was on campus and somehow I offended him so he was walking really slowly off of the campus until I won him back by telling him interesting things about random kids passing by. I was all "Mike, wait! uhh you...you see that guy? He has a girlfriend! ha-ha isn't that funny? And that girl? She..." blah blah I can't remember what I said. Then I grabbed this guy who was walking past me to make Michael Showalter laugh. And eventually he did laugh, once I had climbed to the the top of the passer-by and practically sat on his shoulders.

So then Mike Show revealed to me that he had some kind of thing (radio show? party? organized something?) on campus and it was in front of Butler and so we hung out there for a while - I'd say that Overall, the dream was a TRIUMPH because I made Michael Showalter laugh. Take THAT, Corporate America!

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

wow finally classic nickolodeon. finally.

did you really buy a skirt that cheap?

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home