Friday, February 25, 2005

If I Say It Enough, I'll Believe That It's Not My Fault

Events of Thursday Evening:

1) I'm eating at John Jay!

2) I'm showering in the communal shower!

3) I'm watching the OC?

4) Philo?

5) I'm going to see The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou.

6) It's that much better the second time.

7) I rotate the end-punctuation!

8) Mark and I try to do a crossword online!

9) We decide to take a walk, instead?

10) We write "Fokk" really big in the snow?

11) We bring shoes to Taylor at the Spectator news office.

12) I yell "Stop the Presses!" without even realizing that that was Katherine's last blog entry title.

13) It's okay to yell in the office because it's 2 am!

14) We explore the creepy, haunted 15th floor of the dorm - even the elevators don't go there!

15) We download a trivia game from Yahoo and play it for a while back in Mark's room?

16) I leave when Taylor gets back?

17) I hang out with Don.

18) I watch the first three minutes of Wet Hot American Summer with commentary ON.

19) I fall asleep!

20) I wake up at 3 pm today!

So that's what happened. Just the facts, ma'am. I'm still tired. If I were awake at 11:30, I could have gotten a free magazine subscription from my Aunt Laura. DAMN this sleeping, son!

Yes sir - I damn thee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home