Monday, March 07, 2005

98!

SO MUCH NEWS:

a) Katherine...math test...98!

b) Viva la TAB in the LLC!

c) Free chocolate mud pudding in Lerner! (with gummies and oreo crumbs and everything)

d) Still sick?

e) How can I still be sick?!

f) Only one more class today - l'italiano!

g) A sunny day deserves some Donovan!
--"Wear Your Love Like Heaven," anyone?
---yes, PLEASE.

h) The girls' basketball team at Wesleyan won State!

i) Bad News: almost out of cough drops AGAIN. Don't get me started. Don't even get me started.

j) That's from some Molly Shannon skit where she dresses up like a bad 80's stand-up comedienne and says things like:
"I'm getting pretty desperate...I'm suffering from PMMS - please marry me, somebody! Don't get me started. Don't even get me started!"
"My ex-husband developed a bad case of stretch marks...on his wallet! Don't get me started."
"Do you know what really bugs me? Men who pee on the seat. aarrrgghhh! Don't get me started. Don't even get me started."

k) "By the way, if a gorgeous, sexy guy with a great body stops in, he's probably gay! Don't get me started. Don't even get me started!"

l) My girl (me) wants to party (sleep) all the time, party (sleep) all the time, party (party) all the ti-ime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home