Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Viva Dave & Dave!

Many thanks to Dave & Dave with Hector and Grace for playing my request this morning on air. I think it was a success. I hope everyone enjoyed listening to "Half-Breed" as much as I did. And yes, of course there was dancing - endless, politically incorrect, joyous dancing.

I had a dream last night that I was walking out of Kent Hall and saw Michael Ian Black in his costume from Wet Hot American Summer walking into the building. So I turned around and went back in, only to see that David Wain and Michael Showalter were there with him! So then all these kids started buzzing around even though they didn't know who they were crowding around, and I tried to tell Stella about my Showalter dream but I couldn't because too many a-holes were in the way. Accidenti!

I miss Chik-Fil-A so hard. Even now, with my current case of heartburn.

This girl in my Italian class likes Amy Sedaris and sleeping. I'm considering telling her that we should consider being friends.

WBAR
the one livable aspect of waking up at 8am on Wednesdays.

I thought I lost my stapler, but then I found it.

Anyone hear about J. Cockrill's pregnancy? Uncle Dan, give me a ring when the baby comes out. Please.

Well I try and try to forget you girl, but it's just so hard to do - every time you do that thing you do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home