Thursday, March 03, 2005

La Femme D'Argent Is Just Our Style

Coughing yesterday = painful cold/flu symptoms today.

What's Wrong With Me:
1) Achey muscles - especially the right leg, which I have to use to lunge in Fencing, which is usually sore but today is unbearably sore.
2) Still coughing - that kind where you think it's just a little cough, but then you hack and cough and make horrible sounds continually for ten minutes afterwards.
3) Mild headache.
4) No one on my floor has a thermometer, so there's no way I could ever really know if I have a fever.
5) It hurts to wear jeans - just want to be in sweatpants all day long
6) Skipped Fencing this morning - making it the third class I've skipped this week. Wow this is a slippery slope. (what else have you skipped this week, Becky? Why...Lit Hum and Music Theory, thanks for asking)

Congratulations to Mary for her av new blog.

Congratulations to Katherine for making hers even cooler.

Congratulations to my eyelids for staying open as I type.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home