Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Errrrnnnnnnssssstttt!

Which means, "seeeeeerrriiiiiouuuusssslllyyy!"

If I see this stupid "click it or ticket" commercial ONE MORE TIME, I'm buying a gun and shooting my tv. I'm not essing around here, guys.

Ernst!

So I made $20 for the babysitting and that's DONE.

Today Mary called but I thought the ring was Amanda's personalized phone ring so for like half of the conversation I thought I was talking to Amanda. I love it when that happens because AT LEAST IT'S SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

And it makes me wonder what I've said in the few minutes immediately preceding.

AND NOW I'm unimaginably hungry!
What is there to eat?!

I. DON'T. KNOW.

But I'm gonna find out!

(Name that movie and I'll marry you) (when I'm good and ready)

3 Comments:

Blogger mark said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:26 AM  
Blogger mark said...

all i have is to say is "poopy." also, updating the blogaroo again. also, we should hang out. also, we CAN because we live in the same city ALWAYS.
also, the reason it said "this post has been deleted" is because i spelled updating "updatind," which is obviously inappropriate.

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that's a little BTTF 1 baby. I've got a sneaking suspision. AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE! BECAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home