Sunday, May 22, 2005

I've Got A Bad Feeling About This

In the past two days, I've seen 5 of the 6 episodes of Star Wars. I couldn't be happier, so either rejoice with me or keep your stupid trap shut.

I have also crafted a scarf, which will serve as a birthday present to the person who suspects it the least. The very very least.

Double-secret-probation never gets old.

Things I have to do before the month ends:
1) Get Matt a birthday present
2) Renew Mr. Kotter's registration
3) Pray that I don't have to get one of those ugly new gray license plates for Mr. Kotter
4) Pay phone bill
5) Start work
6) Babysit Morris children at 7:15 in the morning
7) Get Mr. Kotter's emissions tested
8) Mail this scarf
9) Go to a Braves game
10) Return blockbuster dvd I didn't watch (but which I rented for free)
11) Return all my junk to the library
12) Man I don't KNOW what else, but I'm sure it's a lot.

This entry is bringing me under - you guys have to fend for yourselves for the rest of the night.
Mama's soaking her feet in a bath of epsom salts and doggie bones.
What?
Eeeep-somb sahhhlt?
What eees pri-va-cy?
(Michelle, you little money-making monster!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home