Friday, May 20, 2005

You Go To Hell And You Die

GUYS guys GUYS guys guys guys

Since I've last posted, I've been to GREENVILLE SC and back! That's like To Hell And Back, except Greenville isn't hell, unless you think "Greenville" sounds like "Hill Valley" (just go with me on this one) and then you think of Back to the Future II when there's a sign that says "Welcome to Hell Valley."

Then you might think there's a correlation.


STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN, REVEAL THYSELF!
I have to know who you are so's I can marry you. Marry you up real nice. What?

Here's what Stone Cold makes me think of:
in 7th grade history (warmest regards to Mr. Jack Harris), Hoyt and Cy were doing some project that explained how they figured out What The Rock Is Cooking...

Syllogism time:
The Rock is a professional wrestler, thus he regularly encounters Stone Cold Steve Austin.
The Rock is of Mexican descent, and perhaps he comes from a poor hobo family.
Therefore, the Rock is cooking Stone Soup, which would be called "Stone Sopa" in his native hispanic culture.

The Rock is cooking Stone Sopa, QED.


Speculative, schmeculative - everyone knows this is right.

And here's what I can't stop saying:
You go to hell and you die!

(pronunciation note: "die" must be said "dhai" for it to sound hilarious, like when I do it)
(overall, just try to sound like Peggy Hill and you'll get it right on the nose)

1 Comments:

Blogger mark said...

do you prefer mr. hat or mr. slave?

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home