Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I Know Within 5 Months Of Looking At You That You'll Never Be In Love With Me

Things About Today:

1) Julia Stiles sighting #4
2) Slow but steady wins the celebrity sighting race - that's what I always say
D) Horribly behind on Lit Hum
6) Did some thinking today - and it's possible that I could make three distinct A's this semester!
7) (They'll do well to offset the potential B's and B-'s)
8) (Thanks a fat lot, Lit Hum)
g) Made an INCREDIBLE video with Walt today...unfortunately, it won't open up for anyone I send it to.
11) Which is a SHAME because it's hilarious
12) And delightfully unexpected
51) I voted today...what, no sticker?
2) Seriously, there weren't any stickers
9.2) What's up with that?
D) Horribly behind on Lit Hum
43) "If you were my lovin' kind, you wouldn't ask me why"
44) still in love with new room configuration
54) NONE OF YOU GUYS KNOWS WHAT'S GOING ON ANYMORE
55) Well, neither does she!
7) She who?
I) She ME! ME!
p) time for some sleep, for Pete's sake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home