Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Not For All The Tea In China

Camels, robots, what?

Walt and I made the bitchin'est video EVER last night. It's beyond amazing. However, I can't seem to send it anywhere, since I'm computer illiterate, hey you illiterate, you're so...illiterate...I bet you can't even hear me, you illiterate!

Hey Jerri, you know what? Don't listen to those kids - it doesn't matter that you can't read. Say, do you maybe wanna go see a movie with me tonight?

Sure!

Great! Oh wait - the movie's a foreign film...with subtitles...I guess it DOES matter that you can't read, you dumb, no-reading loser!

------
Ladies and Gentleladies, you just. can't. write. this. stuff. How was "Strangers With Candy" so good?


Dialogue the Second of today's post:

My Stomach: Oh My... God Becky... Why Did... You... Eat So Much?
Becky: Chill out, bitch! I eat what I want, when I want!
MS: burp!
B: disapproving look Gross, stomach. That was no good. Just like your old man - he was a slacker, too.
MS: What? awakens from apparent food coma and shakes off sleep Are you talking? I thought I was dreaming that.
B: Yeah yeah just go back to sleep-
MS: WILL DO. zzzzzzzzzzzzz
B: looks around, nothing to do...Better get used to these bars, kid.

fin


I guess you guys think you're so smart. It's true. I know THAT much is true. Find me, find my computer, just do something and watch! this! video!

Walt, you're gonna be a star!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home