Tuesday, May 24, 2005

We're All Forgiven

QUIZ TIME:
Rebecca shall provide both the questions and the responses.


Question the First:
What have you done more than anything else since you've been home, Rebecca? Even more than sleep and possibly breathe?

A: TV TV TV!
I want to die.

Question the Second:
What did you do this morning?

A: Made three batches of cookies and one tray of brownies. It's care package send-off time for mother, and I'm the muscle in this operation.

Question the Third:
What are you wearing right now, on a Tuesday at 3:47 pm?

A: Why, funny you should ask, because it is most definitely my pajamas. Rebecca is sporting a jaunty, home-made scrubs shirt, whose material was cut right out of a yellow-with-orange-stripes bedsheet. And covering her tush? Why, none other than a pair of light blue boxers from the early eighties, when Fruit of the Loom's motto was "The Shorter, the Better!" She's not entirely sure where they came from, but she'll be damned if she doesn't wear them anyway!

Question the Fourth:
But what if they came from the trash or something?

A: Trust me, they didn't.

Question the Fifth:
Are you sure?

A: Yes.

Question the Sixth:
How would you feel about driving around for a while?

A: Pretty good. I'll probably get Gabe's emissions test done...fuck I hope I'm not late with the registration stuff. Screw vehicle registration, screw emissions testing, and screw ad valorem taxes!

Question the Seventh:
I like what you're saying. How can I learn your ways, your opinions?

A: Simple! Just buy my new cassette collection for not $19.99, not $14.99, but for nine easy payments of $13.99!

Question the Eighth:
What?

A: I don't really know, either.

END OF QUIZ.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Tullis said...

i think i just failed your quiz.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home