Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Illiteracy Frees You!

Amanda and Katherine figured that out tonight when we remembered those little chairs from when you were little that were all "stand on me to be tall and sit on me to be small!" SHUT UP, LITTLE CHAIR I'LL DO WHAT I WANT

Everything is breaking lately. I think it's a sign. I have no idea what it's signaling, but something's coming. Probably Y2K running late, per usual.

Y2K: Hey I heard that!
Me: Sorry it's so true you stupid catastrophe

Here's what has broken recently:
-Katherine's car clock and car lighter (no more car charging for Bread Toucher)
-Philippa's computer, which crashed
-our deadbolt, which fell apart in my hands
-and after I fixed it, it sort of broke again today
-my ipod, which now shows a sad ipod, which means that it's totally broken and I'll have to go to an apple store now which is SO MUCH WORK
-my car's passenger seat window, which actually broke over the summer

Here's something from when we wanted to destroy some jerk's house:
Let's put an egg in his mailbox
Yeah, then later he'll open it and there might be an egg in there!

made ME laugh.

And now I can't tell if former secretary of labor Robert Reisch is actually very little or if Conan is just very, very big.

2 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/37299

Please read this.

7:14 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

becky,

we close like pimps and hos

love,
amanda

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home