Saturday, January 14, 2006

Just Like Honey

by: The Jesus and Mary Chain


1) I had honey french toast at a restaurant called Camille's. The entire meal for two people cost $15. You're in, Camille's!

2) Matt and I bought honey-scented hand cream for our mother at Christmas

3) Bees make honey

4) Becky fears bees and bears, which also enjoy honey (to my understanding)

5) Honey fears nothing

6) Camille Hinfray was my friend in pre-school but then she moved to Washington, DC and then to France

7) I had honey french toast at a restaurant called Camille's.

If I put up a trivia question now, I could send the winner a $5 chik-fil-a gift certificate. I found it in my purse, and frankly it's as useful as a continental up here. I'll come up with some contest and it'll be great fun. IT WILL BE FUN.

My name is Sue. How do you do? Now you're gonna die!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home