Friday, January 20, 2006

Cleopatra, Comin' At ME

things I saw today include but are not limited to:
-a dog with its tiny hind legs in a wheelchair
-Seth Meyers
-a little girl running out of a playground to lean on a car and cry
-my own future
-all of your futures
-future in general
-several drafts of my Conan and snl internship cover letters

Because this summer I'm trying to do the impossible
trying to live the dream
trying to make my way in this crazy popcorn hullabaloo we're terming "the world"
trying to get a really enjoyable internship.



You might just make it after all!

2 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

haha I was just thinking about those hobo platforms!!! I had forgotten about them, but it all came back to me, and I realized what a large part of my childhood those are. So no I would like to make 2006 the year of the hobo platforms. yeah i gotta. good luck with your future endeavors.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said...

So if you've seen my future can you clue me in? haha you put the boom boom in my zoom zoom

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home