Thursday, January 12, 2006

I Saw Mimi Get Emancipated In Kent Library!

That's right-
Mariah Carey is filming an intel commercial at school even as I type. I stood outside the building and nonchalantly looked in. She's littler than I thought. I befriended a tall asian man with long hair who was also looking in the window. I didn't catch his name.

First I had brunch at Deluxe. Then Philippa and Colin and I took a walk through Central Park and took pictures of us running away from an ampitheatre with plans to later replace the background with an explosion. We came back to school on the subway and then I was tired, so I tried to take a nap BUT Ashby called to let me know about the presence of one miss mariah carey on campus so I went there.

I have:
-All I Want for Christmas Is You
-Fantasy
-Heartbreaker
on my computer.

I have:
seen Mariah Carey.

I have:
to sleep eventually.

I saw Mimi get emancipated in Kent and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!

1 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

I think we should start a business were the customer can come in and make there own t-shirt. kind of like those places where you can glaze pottery. I'm just saying if i had a dollar for every time i wanted to make a personalized t-shirt for myself or a friend or both, I'd probably have a lot of money. So let's drop out and give it the old college try.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home