Saturday, March 25, 2006

I'm Getting Intimate With Entenmann's!

March 23rd was one of the days I thought might be special at the top of the year. There's always something about march 23rd that seems important- is it someone's birthday?

birthdays of note:
-Ric Ocasek
-Chaka Khan
-Roger Bannister
-ooh Moses Malone!
-Felicity

deaths of note:
-no one I've ever heard of

events of note:
(oh man here's where it hits)
-Patrick Henry's "give me liberty or give me death" speech
-Lewis & Clark begin their return journey from the wide blue Pacific
-First recorded use of "OK"
-First elevator installed
-Mussolini founds Italian Fascism in Milan
-The Reichstag elects Hitler dictator in Germany
-Pons and Fleischmann announce cold fusion
-Mir falls apart (on purpose)
-I write a post about the items on my wall

It's 82 days into the year. 283 days remain in 2006. 283 is a prime number. 82 is divisible by 41, which is prime. That's a lame observation.

March march march 23 march twenty-third March 23 twenty-three March march 23rd

Here's what's great about March 25:
the fact that this morning I remembered the existence of
WHEN I WOKE UP THIS MORNING
YOU WERE ON MY MIND
AND YOU WERE ON MY MIND
I GOT WORRIES (whoa-a)
I GOT TROUBLES (whoa-a)
I GOT WOUNDS TO BIND!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home