Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Get To Know Me

I have PREFERENCES and here they ARE:

(guess the answers first. Or don't. I'll never know the difference and the answers are at the bottom, anyway)
1) favorite stevie wonder song
2) favorite car
3) second favorite car
4) favorite type of mint
5) two most hated spices
6) Uncle Buck or Home Alone?
7) first fake name
8) favorite childhood book series
9) favorite ad on the Home Alone vhs, before the movie starts
10) most hated soft drink
11) favorite schnapps (this almost isn't even a question)
12) Wedding Singer 1 or Wedding Singer 2?
13) favorite philosopher so far in CC
14) favorite character on ye olde Orange County programme
15) favorite types of numbers

okay

here are

the


answers:

1) If You Really Love Me [Won't You Tell Me]
2) Gabe the camry
3) DeLorean (with flux capacitor inside)
4) wintergreen/spearmint
5) cilantro and ginger
6) do you honestly think I could make that kind of choice?
7) Ramona McEnroe
8) Anastasia Krupnik
9) It's not what you drink - Hey, got a pepsi for me?
10) Beverly
11) butterscotch OBVIOUSLY
12) there's only one, and I like it okay
13) Kant...will probably change
14) seth cohen. Maybe sandy cohen, too.
15) even or multiples of five



Did you guess the right ones? Do you share any of my preferences? If so, why? If not, why not? Be specific.

2 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

9 for 15 that's not so bad.

i would have to say that gabe ranks up there in my favorite cars. And I too hate ginger, alot. And of course the pepsi commercial wins, but ferngully doesn't offer alot of competition. Haha I really like Encyclopedia Brown or Wayside School, I'm such a nerd.

This was pleasant.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said...

So I got alot right!!! I am pleased. Except for the last one about numbers...I think I don't like numbers at all. I almost died with the Uncle Buck or Home Alone question because I was like trying to choose between Brad Pitt and Matthew Macaunghey (can't spell)...you don't pick you just do both!

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home