Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I Guess It Takes All Kinds

I'm not going to read any of those books. I did buy some books on the sidewalk today, though. 3 for four dollars! I didn't have the fifth dollar and the lady was like "I'll be here all day - you can bring me a dollar later" and I was like "SUCKER!" and glided away with the books.
Then I got a dollar from my room and went back to the sidewalk and gave it to her.

And what's more:
some kid got an internship today that she really likes. AND THAT SOME KID IS ME!

PS Anybody know where to buy a swim cap? They don't sell them at rite-aid or duane reade, apparemment. Why do I even want one?

3 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

you got an internship?!!?! AWESOME

3:24 PM  
Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said...

CONGRATS! Intership what what!!! So what does said intership entail?

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CU bookstore stocks swim caps. I also have one that I won't be using in Russia (one dip in the Neva and I'll probably get rabies no matter how tight I shut my eyes and mouth).
So-- I could give you that. Even though it would mean I have to SEE YOU IN LESS THAN A WEEK.
Ugh. Just forget about it.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home