Friday, June 02, 2006

"Help Me, Fionnbharr! I'm Trapped In A Well," Shrieked Rórdán

Aren't those weird names? I found them on a baby name website. They're both irish.
Rórdán comes from a name that means "little poet king."

There's some kid in my building who has 23,000 songs on his iTunes. And I can listen to all 23,000 of them. Thanks, shared networks! This guy has so many albums by the Books. Probably more than 23,000. No, no. That wouldn't be possible.

I went to the bookstore yesterday and found a swim cap RIGHT BEFORE I saw Carly's comment - wyrd. Which means "fate," as you might say it in these modern times. What was the other one? I can't remember. It thunderstormed last night!

I'm worried this franzia is running out faster than it should. Maybe I shouldn't drink a liter of it per day. But then where's the fun in not drinking a liter of franzia per day? I just don't get it.

And one last thing: remember that episode of "Arrested Development" where Lucille wants Buster to hang out with his brothers and sister more? And when she's on the phone with Michael about it, Buster is chasing a bird around the dining room and breaking the chandelier? There's this part where he says, "it walked on my pillow!"
I THINK THAT'S FUNNY!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said...

So I just moved into my house this weekend so naturally we had a party. We have a balance beam in our backyard that this karate instuctor that used to live here left. Anyway I totally pulled out the Sock em Boppers last night and we had really fun drunk jousting matches it was awesome and it made me think of you!

ps- drinking a box of franzia everyday does a body good.....o wait maybe that's milk....same difference

10:41 PM  
Blogger Sarah Tullis said...

haha. arrested development..always a good show to get into right in the thick of exams...

congrats on the internship! i hope it doesn't suck!

ps. i remember wyrd from beowulf. what are the chances that i actually learned something in high school? i guess pretty good since that was the whole point and i was bound to learn something. dang. shine!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home