Monday, September 24, 2007

Live Forever

Yesterday the famous people I saw included:
-Geraldo Rivera
-John Lutz
-Miriam Toland
-Seth Meyers
-Amy Poehler
-Jack McBrayer
and
-the girl who plays the secretary on 30 Rock (who was with this guy that I just started working with)

The first one was at columbia because of ahmedinejad, and the rest were at ucb because of asssscat 3000. And I just found out from imdb that the girl from 30 rock is only 19.

and now for a short play:

GERALDO RIVERA, QUIT LOOKING AT ME
by becky abrams

(Geraldo Rivera sets up outside Columbia's 116th gates with a news van and several intense lights. He looks around the crowd.)

Becky: He's looking at me.

Laura: Really? Oh yeah, he is.

(Minutes pass. No one knows why Becky, Laura, and their friends aren't getting on the subway yet.)

Becky: He's still looking at me.

fin




it's time to go, TRUST ME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home