Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The Quizmaster Strikes

Time For...

BECKY'S FAVORITE LATE NIGHT HOST TRIVIA!

1) Whose birthday was it yesterday?
2) What band leader went to the same high school as Zach Braff (but at a very different time)?
3) If I were to let...strike that...If I were to WANT someone to waste a minute of my time, who would it be?
4) If one late night talk show were able to save me from some huge alligator at the bottom of the sea, which one would it be?

(Turn computer upside-down for answers)

(pretend this is upside-down)
1) CONAN OF COURSE!
2) it's Max Weinberg, the half-closed-eyesiest band leader out there
3) FRANKENSTEIN! (wouldn't it be froderick, then?)
4) The Tonight Show...HAHAHA JK JK Leno would get eaten immediately and I sorely doubt Kevin Eubanks's ability to breathe underwater...IT WOULD ACTUALLY BE LATE NIGHT WITH CONAN O'BRIEN!

Working in a box office is a thrill
This box lunch chicken sandwich is halfway between triumph and defeat
Italian, Ear Training, Music Theory quiz = promises to be the flooziest day EVER

I should be reading To The Lighthouse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home