Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Case Of The Missing $2 Butcher Knife

here's something that will change your day:

"she kept knocking on my door and trying to give me creatine!"


HERE is something that will change my day:
changing the song to that other song
that's like

I want to kill this man
but he turned around and ran
I'll kill him with karate that I learned in Japan

he wouldn't see my face
I wouldn't leave a trace
I wouldn't use a bullet
'cause a bullet's a disgrace


here IS something that WILL change NOBODY'S day:
there is no missing $2 butcher knife


Recent Acquisitions I'm Particularly Happy With:
-lighter with a cowboy superimposed on an American flag
(the old stars and bars)
-one of those vicks vapor stick guys you can put up your nose
(enjoyed an upgrade recently when Clementine used one on the train in Eternal Sunshine)
-batman bandaids
(which came in handy when Philippa banged her hand...y)
-my knitting things
(which aren't so much "recent acquisitions" as "old balls of yarn from my room")

I brought red, green, and white yarn. And I'm going to make something that looks a lot like Christmas.

ideas:
-vicks vapor stick sleeve
-three-piece suit
-wedding ring case
-ugly knitted holiday tie for matt, #2
-pretend tongue
-party starter

there are so many other things I should've been doing with this time
and so few other things I actually would've done

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said...

Here something that will change your day: NEWSFLASH you are my destiny....don't be creeped out just drink it in

9:23 PM  
Blogger mark said...

maybe the best post yet. you have nowhere to go but
d
d
d
o
o
o
w
w
w
n
n
n

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home