Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I'd Like To Live In The Villa Savoye

Curious?

We most definitely talked about Data from Star Trek a lot in Contemporary Civilizations today. It was all "so does Descartes think that Data's conscious?" this and "remember how Data was always asking what love is?" that. I really need to stop participating so much.

And speaking of,
[my classes]

we saw Beau travail in film yesterday and GUESS WHAT, CHUMPS - I enjoyed it. Except for the ending, ha-ha just kidding. It is, OF COURSE, the best part...the ending.

Caroline's last night went very well. And Bill Burr was there.

And I very much appreciate everyone coming to see us.

Last night (after Caroline's), I wrote a six-page paper called "The Annihilation of Spatial Expectation."

BILL BURR WANTS IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home