Friday, December 23, 2005

8 Days Left in 2005?

That's a hard pill to swallow.

An easy pill to swallow:
fruity pebbles

FACT: fruity pebbles are for me

FACT: what if I interned for Law and Order: Criminal Intent this summer? They're looking for interns. I'm looking for SVU. Or, really, if we're shooting for the stars, I'm looking for Conan or snl.

FACT: I don't want to watch Tucker Carlson on Conan right now.

FACT: I'm watching a guy play on a piano that's covered with diamonds. He's wearing white boots and a white tuxedo with tails and a vest striped with diamonds. He might be asian. It's on channel 11, which is the christian channel. No wait- he just talked. Not asian. Still covered in diamonds.

FACT: I don't get it.

What makes me laugh out loud?
1) old episodes of America's Funniest Home Videos
2) bratty kids being jerks and then muttering "...stupid mom"
3) this image I made up of the little girl from Problem Child 2 wearing traffic cop clothes and pulling a guy over to give him a ticket and then, when the guy says "this can't be happening!" she says "it just did."
4) pretty much anything GOB Bluth says
5) pretty much anything Buster Bluth does
6) the idea of a woman putting shaving cream on her face and then guiltily shaving her face
7) when strangers wink at me

which happens a lot. Not a lot, just more than it should happen. More than I'd expect it to happen. Which is a lot.

What's this?! The Nanny's on?!
bitchin?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home