Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Why My Magic 8 Ball Magic Date Ball Fell Through

bye, college. hi, home.
Hi, Gabe the camry.
Hi, shower the clean private shower.
Hi, Conan my favorite talk show host.
Hi, making bourbon balls with mom.
Hi, stupid shit job at barnes and noble cafe.
Bye, wallach dorm room.
Bye, snow on streets.
Bye, wasabi peas.
Hi, wasabi peas?
Hi, memories of seeing Brokeback Mountain today.
Bye, pudding I ate during Brokeback Mountain.
Bye, eggs that have been in my fridge since October.
Bye, other perishables in my fridge.
Hi, perishables in the fridge at home.
Hi, nachos.

Hi, c+ in Intro Psych.
WHAT?
whoops!

1 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

I was so confused aboutt that C+. I thought maybe you meant you were coding C++ in psych class.

not the best semester for me either.

i need to see you or

my eyes will fall out
maybe

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home